Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finally...

We had a glorious day outside!! I hung wash and scoped out all the flowers popping up. We washed coats and Mo wanted to wear this adorable fleece! He was so happy to finally lift the lid on the sand box and the first thing he did was make me some lunch.





Then he wanted to take some pics of me...he's getting pretty good! I have to remember to keep reminding him to look for me on the screen in the back. He giggles when he finally sees me so I quick tell him to push the button! We were both laughing and we laughed even more when I saw the pictures...

























2 comments:

Nic said...

What a great idea. I will have to let my kids take some photos, preferably not too many of me though!

Planning With Kids

DramaMama said...

Oh I know what you mean...I remember when some other moms told me to make sure I was in some pictures. As a mom we spend so much time behind the camera, taking pics of our adorable kids! I guess even though I am self-conscious or my hair is a mess, I want to make sure my kids have pics to show their kids some day =)