Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I love...

23) Houseplants. When I was in HS I worked in a floral dept and as a going away to college present, my boss gave me a golden pothos. "Page" has spawned many offspring! I don't think I've killed any...I've mistreated a few...I have quite the collection now and so does Dave in his classroom! Here at home there's a bunch of pothos, a spruce type tree, a Christmas cactus, this Moses in the basket thing, aloe veras, spider plants and another which I can't identify. I don't think I'll be adding any new plants to the collection any time soon though b/c I'm getting more and more lax about taking care of them! However, I don't think I could ever part w/any of them! I like having greenery in the house...

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I love houseplants, too. I think the house just looks homey with them .