Monday, August 3, 2009

And then there were 6!

Me.
Dave.
Moses.
2 temporary foster girls.
1 possible foster-to-adopt girl.


Being one-third of the way to our goal of 12 kids - PRICELESS!!!!


We are hoping that the newest addition to our family so far will be here on Weds! I am learning how to comb little girl hair and I am desperately needing a run to get some pink stuff, princess stuff, etc! LOL! I don't know how to braid, but I can do pony tails and pig tails. And man, I need to get a cow out back b/c these kids are blowing through the milk! I feel like there are a million things I want to do w/the kids and I don't know where to start...we're going to work on the nap routine/schedule tomorrow and I also need to get a few meals prepared ahead. Lately DW and I have been on this big purging and cleaning kick and now we feel like it was a 'nesting' period or something =) I don't know if I can explain how blessed I am feeling right now...

1 comment:

D(ea)r Abby said...

You don't know how to braid? Like, at all or just french braids? Either way, this is unacceptable; I would be happy to show you how to do at least a rudimentary braid the next time I see you. (I know how to French braid, but they are not the neatest, so I don't promise perfection.)