Monday, August 10, 2009

Lettuce. Blueberries. Strawberries. Melon. Green beans. Zucchini. Carrots. Ice.

I made a smoothie tonight w/all these ingredients and it was even better than ice cream! I haven't made one in a while, so it probably tasted even better since I missed them so much =)

I haven't posted in a while and that's because we have 3 foster girls here right now. (I think I said that already...!) Anyway, there are tons of things we are doing and we are having a lot of fun. I never thought I would have a 4yo, an almost 4yo, and two 2yos in the house! I think when we go anywhere people are quite surprised by our motley crew! At Boston Store today we loaded up 2 double carts =) It was a lot of fun! I'm tired but honestly, the only real issues we have so far are the fact that they are so busy chattering to each other, we have to repeat ourselves a bunch!! Hello?! Party of 4? Can you hear us?! Everybody to the back door! Let's go! Everybody! Hello?! Thankfully, there have been very few arguments between them. We laugh when we make people out of green beans and eat them, we cheer when the littlest one actually eats and drinks well, we run around the house to burn off energy and the best thing - the best thing is all going to church together. We are so blessed to have a church family that accepts the kids and helps care for them in the nursery and preschool classes! The kids hate it when we show up early and have to wait for the music!
I guess my point of this random rambling is just to say that it's busy, but I/we are still enjoying the pleasures of summer...

No comments: