Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 - haven't forgotten yet!

November 2
I am thankful for my son's school.  He is in a bilingual school and rapidly picking up Spanish!  I am also thankful for my daughter's school.  They have many services and teachers/therapists who are truly inspiring in the way they are constantly seeking new ways to help her grow.  I am thankful for lots of different ways to treat/prevent illness - antibiotics, immunizations, medicines, vitamins, probiotics, tea, good food, exercise, etc...I am thankful for the multitude of options I have when it comes to shopping in this town.  I never thought about it much b/c it seems I don't shop (for fun) much anymore, but when I need something, I can usually find it here.  There's consignment shops, thrift stores, grocery stores, a co-op, big box stores, department stores, international food stores, home improvement stores, etc.  I am also thankful for a former student who cuts my hair.  She has become a friend!  I don't know why but I am thinking about her right now.  Maybe it's b/c I am growing my hair out, probably for the last time in my life.  Since I trust her more than anyone else right now w/my hair, it's getting to be a bigger deal I guess.  Finally, today I am thankful for the 4 seasons.  But of course fall is my favorite!!

No comments: