Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7
I'm thankful for lovely sunny days!!  I am thankful for peanut butter.  Moses requested PB and bananas in the oatmeal today!  And not to mention we all eat PB sandwiches just about every day.  You can imagine that we go through a jar a week.  Maybe more.  Do you think peanuts would grow well here?  Probably not.  I am thankful for neighbors who are so kind to get up in the middle of the night, grab some bread and put our hens back in the pen.  We're still not sure how they got out.  Maybe they were left out.  Either way, the neighbor mentioned a coyote and I know I've seen hawks, so it's so nice that he did that.  I am also thankful for kids who are super polite.  =)  It seems to come naturally to all of them to say thank you and please.  I am very proud of them!

1 comment:

D(ea)r Abby said...

Make sure to stock up on Peanut Butter! I heard on the radio that there was a poor crop of peanuts this year because of a drought or something, so the price of PB is expected to go up. Get some while it's still cheap!