Sunday, February 28, 2010

MARCHING

(Please click the link to hear a sample of the song - sorry, I didn't know any other way to do it...)
We are marching! This song has been in my head a lot lately =) And tomorrow we dive into the month of March! I plan to post a lot more...I know you don't believe me, but I take that as a challenge! I hope to post about the things that keep me going...there are so many! Today I have a photo and a story.

This is the light switch for the upstairs hall, between our room and Mo's. It gets a lot of use. I slipped one of my favorite photos behind the plastic...

This is my BFF from way back, Dawn! She keeps me going in so many ways...Every time I use the light switch I see my girl and I just keep going. We try to talk on the phone a bunch but we don't see enough of each other even though we only live an hour apart! Lately we've been trying to do once a month kid free dates...there's a bonus to this picture too - Dawn is holding the frog shaped bird house I made for her bridal shower. I made that bird house w/Dave's dad, who has since passed away. It was a pretty cool project to work on w/him =) Anyway - the memory of that project and my BFF in this picture keep me going every day. I love you Dawn! Thank you for being a model of a Godly woman, wife, mother and friend! Thanks for helping me march...

No comments: