Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trying not to be a pusher!

Got the second thing on our list of 50 out of the house today!
2) Tupperware - I had some old Tupperware that I wasn't using stored in the basement. This batch consisted of 3 rectangular cubes, maybe about the size of a loaf of bread. They stand upright. I just sent Moses to school w/a huge thing of Goldfish crackers for school snack, but I realized that once they are opened, they get stale pretty fast. Then BING - I saw an opportunity to give the Tupperware to the teacher! DW took Mo to school so I have no idea if she found them useful or anything, but hey, I thought it was a nice gesture! Maybe I'll get a rap for being THAT mom but whatever...I'm already different than all the other moms!
So that's progress. Slow, but it still counts!

No comments: