Monday, July 11, 2011

A new view!

As I alluded to in the last post, we were able to get a second look at the lighthouse!  We took the boat out on the big lake and 'drove' around the lighthouse.  Again, I made a mosaic...and again, a few of the pictures were trimmed a bit.  So please forgive me for that, but I still think the mosaics are pretty cool!  In the top row, you will see Colleen and I snuggling (she's not too fond of the waves), as well as Moses helping Daddy w/the steering wheel.  There's 2 shots of the lighthouse, too.  The right hand column shows my 2 kids behaving so well on the ride back!  Then I asked Mo if I could take his pic on the beach w/the lighthouse in the back and he chose to put his hand over his heart =)  In the middle of the right hand column, you will see a piece of paper I found under about a foot of water.  (It was the 5th of July, so I'm assuming the paper had been under water all night!!  I couldn't believe it hadn't disintegrated...)  There's another view of the lighthouse on the horizon.  One the bottom row you can see Dave's arm pointing to our 'secret beach', us on the beach and a closer look at a sailboat.  In the middle - us!  And the lighthouse!  An awesome shot to sum up an awesome day =)

No comments: