took so much class time on it, we were more than happy to listen and let the time pass.
Soon my hot husband and I will be married 13 years. Which may not sound like many to some of you, but there are few things in my life that I can say have lasted that long. There were jokes around the 7th year of marriage about the 7 year itch or something...and now it's the 13th year, but lucky or not, we're happy to be starting another year together! You know I like lists...
13 of the best things about our marriage so far (in no particular order)
1) Together we are parenting some amazing kids
2) Together we have seen so much of the world
3) Together we have made this house a home
4) Together we learned, studied, taught
5) Together we have tried a lot of new stuff
6) Together we follow Jesus
7) Together we have weathered some pretty stuff 'storms'
8) Together we do puzzles, crossword puzzles and sudokus
9) Together we jumped into foster care and adoption
10) Together we enjoy photos and videos of those that we love
11) Together we sing at the top of our lungs when there is no A/C and we're driving in the Arizona desert w/the windows down
12) Together we do our best to make it to all extended family gatherings
13) Together we cheer for the Badgers and Packers (and sometimes the Brewers too)
I love being married! I love you Dave! Happy anniversary!