Monday, September 1, 2008

A tale of 2 songs

So these 2 songs have really been 'it' for me lately. The first one really reminds me that God is enough. I freak out and feel like I'm not good at anything b/c I don't have what it takes or someone to help or any experience or whatever! But God is enough. I have it all as long as I have Him. Enough - Barlow Girl
The second song is totally different. It helps me energize and think about how I'm not alone and God has put many people in my life to remind me that this is not all there is. The lyrics are not Christian, but they could be if you just fudged a her to a Him and stuff...The World Is New - Save Ferris
Anyway - thought I would just do a stream-of-consciousness-what's-playing-at-Mel's-house type of post...

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I'm gong to have to learn how to post imeem stuff. That should be the next little tech challenge I give myself. Nice idea for a post!