Saturday, September 13, 2008

Update on Mom

Last night my mom pulled out her own breathing tube and used her toes to pull out her catheter! She is so sassy...today she asked my dad, "Please can you take this collar off?" (she's wearing a neck brace to stabilize her broken clavicle.) She said our names, she keeps asking to have her mittens taken off...one time I told her it wasn't the right time yet and she said, "The time is now!" She's ready to be done w/all this stuff, but she needs to go slow. Please keep praying that her progress is good but all in good time. I won't bother writing more, if you want you can check out the care page =)

1 comment:

Green Bean said...

Mel, I am thinking of your mom. It sounds like she is doing well but she can still use all the good thoughts we can send her way.