Sunday, December 7, 2008

I did it!!

I finished the first one of my Christmas projects!!  The set up is a little putzy and I made one minor error that I need to fix in the morning, but it looks good!  I can't believe that I was able to sew this and I wish I could tell the world what it is...well, Christmas is in what, 17 days??  I hope I can finish the other 6 - I think all together this took me 3hrs.  I could probably do it faster now that I know what I'm doing.  Well, mostly...LOL!  I am no 'Martha' or professional seamstress but I have a lot more confidence now =)
PS - I know I still need to finish my last 2 thankfulness posts and I have been given an award!  So that's still to come...I will try to get it done this week.  It's not getting any less busy around here!  The other thing in the works is our paperless Christmas card!!  Too much fun...Happy Holidays!

No comments: