Friday, April 1, 2011

Family Photo Fun


I love this goofy family!  They look like they are having a lot of fun on vacation...=)!


Sometimes we take pictures w/the camera upside down.  Because we can!*


"Dad, willoopweasecarryme?  Carrymepwease, Daddy?"



*I have never in all my 30+ years owned or worn sunglasses.  They just don't fit me properly!  Apparently, the span from my face to behind my ears is smaller than most adults.  I have tried kids' sizes - to no avail!  But for some reason everyone else in the family was buying new sunglasses for vacation and I felt pressured into getting some.  UV rays, no more squinting, looking so cool...yeah.  I bought some.  They were also too big and fit me crooked, but who cares!  I felt all weird wearing them, I think I even tripped a few times!  And I realized there is like a culture of sunglass wearing.  What do you people do w/them when you are not wearing them??  Dave kept putting his in his shirt collar but I didn't like that.  Then they fell out when I did stuff...at any rate, they are in the drawer right now.  I haven't worn them since.  But I think I will this summer....if it ever gets here!  Vacation was really fun and I promise I didn't obsess about the sunglasses the whole time =)  It's good to be back - minus the freezing temps, of course!  I'm so glad we got to see family and some dear friends!!  I see a return trip in our future...

No comments: