Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Running late! (March goals update)

Twelve days into April already!  I have been busy trying to train my old body into doing new tricks, i. e. preparing for a 5k!  But I promised myself I would keep updated on my goals, so here we go...
(I hope to recap my goals and why I am or why I am not achieving them each month.)


Physical: Drink 5 mugs a day, get 8 hours of sleep and run a 5K.  Drinking - So fantastically better!  I'm running 4 days a week and I feel like I'm floating those days but it is so good for me!  As for the 8 hours of sleep, I give myself a B.  It happens at times, but not consistently.  And like I said, I actually signed up for a 5K.  MAY SEVENTH, people, I have until May SEVENTH!!  The calendar is ticking...or something...Today I really felt good, like this is a goal I can do.  Maybe not super-well or fast or anything, but the fact that I can do it is pretty good!


Personal: Weekly planning time, bi-weekly date w/Dave, 2 hours me time and attend a women's retreat.  Ugh - can I just cut and paste the part from the February recap?  Still not accomplishing much in this category.  I don't know what is going on w/me, I love to make lists and plan, but I haven't been doing much more than scraping by here.  I need some action steps - write a meal plan out, bug Dave to get a sitter more often, stake out some weekend time for me and look into the women's ministry conference day at my church.


Spiritual: Track Bible reading, family devos, and a missions trip - Pretty stagnant here.  Still doing some good reading in the Purple Book class, stealing a few nights to read w/the kids and not really researching a missions trip.  We need to bump it up, I know...ideas??
I think this month's theme is a plateau....

No comments: