Monday, December 3, 2012

DPP 2012

I have decided to participate in the December Photo Project (yes, I know it's already Dec 3!).  I know me and I know I will not post everyday, but I will try =)  Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 are all included in this post...

DAY 1
Music time!  As I type this, there are 5 instruments behind the couch I am sitting on.  Next to the couch is a crate full of kid instruments too.  It's rare that we bust out the 2 you see in this picture, but when we do....you can bet the neighborhood dogs are all ears!  Would it be weird if we gave an accordion/flute Christmas concert?  No, seriously...would it?


DAY 2

We went hiking!!  It was so good to be outside, even if it was foggy.  And you know it's not a day enjoying nature w/me if you don't find some FUNgus =)

We made our way to the beach to find some sun peeking through.


DAY 3
A very happy day, courtesy of Grandpa/my Dad.  The kids were so excited!  Dewey danced and kept squealing about 'freh fies'!  Maybe you won't believe me, but Colleen ate EVERY.SINGLE.BITE of her meal w/the exception of 2 apple slices!  I'd say it was a happy meal, indeed!







No comments: