Friday, November 9, 2007

WOO HOO WOO HOO


AHHH!!! I'm so excited - I just found out that our friends who are adopting from Russia are going Nov 30 to pick up their son!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! WOO HOO!!! For those of you that know me, you know I love all things kids and I have been praying for this couple as I know they prayed for us when we dealt w/infertility issues...AHHH!!! I'm just writing this all so that I can ask you - please pray for them RIGHT NOW!! Maybe by the time you read this, they will already be gone to Russia, or maybe you're just found this blog and are reading all the old posts or WHATEVER, but please, they will always need prayer!! He doesn't really speak any English and he was in an orphanage in Russia...they hardly know anything about his background, so there's a lot of question marks, but we are all believing that God has put this family together!! It's such a cool, long, cool COOL story and if you see me, ask me about it some time! Thank you for your prayers...Okay, I'm going to go dance a little! WOO HOO!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Aww, thanks Mel :)