Monday, April 13, 2009

And now for the real news...

ARGH - I always do this - I wait forever to get a post up and then I don't even know where to start! So let's recap...
Dave is enjoying the 4 yo preK class. He's also teaching piano to 4 kids now!! He is looking forward to seeing some of his family at the UW spring scrimmage football game.
I am holding down/(up?) the fort at home. Taxiing everyone to school and appointments. Making requests for songs to put on the IPod and filing papers.
Pickles is in a pickle of her own. Doing super super super well in school but re-drafting her future plans. She seems to enjoy living here and is learning how we all operate as a family.
Moses, the Peanut, has an emerging art talent! I can't believe how well he draws smiley faces, vegetables and ducks! I have my baby book from my mom and I marvel at the smiley face pics she kept from when I first learned...
Pumpkin is having another weekend at his dad's house. It's quite handy and helpful that Dad is willing to take him - free babysitting! I'm so glad that's working out...Pumpkin's vocabulary grows every day! The best is when Pickles comes down in the morning and Pumpkin says, "Hi brolalalaler (brother)!" We all laugh...(ps - Pickles is a young woman, in case you missed it.) So yeah, we are trying to get him to say 'sister'....
Nothing else is really new or noteworthy...I guess...there's a sewing post in the works...that's about it. Oh yeah, well, I'm looking for a job. I didn't get hired to teach summer school this year =( I know of 2 places that are hiring that seem like they would fit my style, but haven't turned in the apps yet. Keep that in your prayers! Thanks!

No comments: