Sunday, August 22, 2010

My baby is 5!!!!

Oh my sweet boy...I love this pic of you!! It seems to be the essence of who you are right now! I see this pic and I see joy. That's you - singing "I will not be moved, I will not be moved, like a tree planted by the water, I will not be moved!" You are a ball of energy - running, playing soccer, hanging from the rings and swing set, riding your scooter, big wheel or bike...The sky is the limit for you right now. You love to dress up in costumes of all kinds. Mascots of any kind are worthy of being followed and copied. Moses, you are so ready for school! You will be one of the tallest and oldest ones there, but I know you will also be one of the most sensitive ones too. You are constantly showing love, compassion and generosity to your sister and the foster kids in our house. This brings us joy beyond measure! Moses, you are fearfully and wonderfully made in God's own image. His plans are to prosper you and not harm you. I pray the joy in your heart never fades! We love you Moses!!

No comments: