Monday, August 30, 2010

Chirp, chirp...

Hear that? No? It's the sound of crickets. The other 3 kids are gone and it's quiet here! Leah had a school appt today so I convinced her to leave Ray here so I don't go crazy from the quiet!
So here's a quick list of things I'm getting excited about...
-school starting! Can't wait to see how everyone does and how the routine works! Leah switched to the school on the other side of town, Mo will be doing K4 and Fabi will be doing K3 w/therapies at school. I will have Ray! So yeah, we will be doing a lot more baby proofing! He is almost ready to walk =)
-new children's pastor and new music pastor at church.
-my best friend has an interview back in the good ol' WI! That means he and his family are hoping to be moving back here from OH by the end of the year!! Not that we don't like to visit them in OH, we have been there a bunch of times, but it will be much easier to visit them now.
-our former foster daughter, Pickles, got a job!! And she's going back to school! We saw her yesterday and it was awesome. This was the 2nd time we saw her and her baby. (He needs a blog name....) They seem to be doing so well, which is so nice to see. We pray for them often and it's good to know that even when we aren't able to help, she is being watched over by someone...
-TPR court date again tomorrow.
-a ton of pumpkins in our garden! Can't wait for pumpkin muffins, pie, smoothies...
-Fantasy Football.
-just fall in general =)
There are probably a lot more things but that's just off the top of my head. Maybe I'll come up w/more randomness tomorrow.

1 comment:

Hurdles of Life said...

Good Luck!! I just found your blog... I am a newly licensed foster parent myself (I have been placed with 3 tykes -- 5 yr old girl, 3 yr old girl, and 4 month old boy).. they are our first children EVER and our first Foster Care Placement! ♥ M