Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday!

And what would Friday be without a few photos?


 Want to get rid of the snow in your yard?  Just make a few snowmen!  (We made 6 that day.)
The bigger the better - even life-sized would be great!


There is never a bad time of the year to go to the beach.  
Just a mom who is only half prepared for the mudslide on the way down!  (We were wearing our garden boots, but since it was the first 50* day, the path was a RIVER.  Needless to say, we were wearing a little mud before we figured out that the grassy parts were not so slippery!  Oh well, some of us laughed and some of us cried...and one of us loaded the wash machine when we got home...)


I love living in a place where you can go from snowmen to muddy beaches to riding scooters and wearing sunglasses all in one 10 day span!  That is not a typo - I really do love the 4 seasons!  Spring is actually my least favorite, but I since we live in the frozen tundra, I usually get an extended winter anyway.  It's pretty amazing to see things change so many times throughout the year.  I don't think I could live in a place without all 4 seasons.  

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is lucky to have access to such a variety of outdoor fun! I love your snowmen!