Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I don't sting!

Even though I have been as busy as a bee, I promise I don't sting! We've been enjoying summer. That means we are doing a whole lotta fun stuff and not much work. Anyway - school starts soon so that means we make valiant attempts to climb back up onto the routine truck! We got a call today about respite care for one day for 3 kids, ages 2.5, 1.5 and 8 weeks but it's a day we already have plans! I left a message for the SW that if they absolutely cannot find someone for the day we can change our plans...I wanted to add, "Don't stop calling!!" but since I couldn't control the desperate tone in my voice I figured it would be better to just say, "Bye - hope to talk to you soon!" Yeah. Both sound lame. Other than that, I don't have too much to talk about. We've been having fun though. DW gets the cast off in 2 days! He's WAAAAY excited about that...I'm sure he'll post something soon. In the meantime I get to brag about my Olympic-sized forearms! HAHA!

No comments: