Friday, August 22, 2008

Catch up!

I don't know if I ever will...But there are so many things to talk about!!
DW got his cast off. So now he wears a black boot. He says it's way better than the cast! He's walking more especially since we returned the wheel chair! He's still working on finding the balance of how much is too much though. It's still swollen and it will be for a while I'm sure. But overall he's much happier that he can take the boot off at night and stuff.
Before we left for the family reunion, I made fruit leather in the dehydrator. I had lots of blueberries and raspberries, some strawberries and well, I threw in some eggplant! As soon as I offered it to Mo, he started eating it like it was going out of style!! He loved it. I had to cut him off after a while b/c I wasn't sure if it was going to be too excessive in the fiber dept. Anyway - I think I'll make it again.
Let's see, what else is new? DW's classroom is finally looking manageable. Not done, but it looks like we have some order. I was limping along to help him today - I got a huge thorn thing in my foot during the family reunion! Not fun. So we are a sight, limping, trying to use office chairs to move stuff around...yeah...
We're all looking forward to the last few days of summer. We'll be doing a few local things over Labor Day, like going to the county fair and camping in the backyard =) More thoughtful posts coming soon...

No comments: