Monday, September 6, 2010

Realizations

I just realized...tomorrow is the first day of school for my preschoolers.
I just realized...Fabi is almost all the way potty trained w/o much help from any of us!
I just realized...it's September and I'm spring cleaning.
I just realized...we have been eating a lot of meatless meals for dinner w/o even planning it.
I just realized...I'm seriously slacking failing in the bike dept.
I just realized...certain winter clothes don't fit as well as they did last year =(
I just realized...we've experienced 'smooth sailing' w/all 4 kids over the past 4 months.
I just realized...my husband has asked me to find a microwavable 'hippie' travel mug (his words, not mine). Is he coming to the green side??
I just realized...I have been keeping up w/the dishes lately.
I just realized...I could eat these muffins every day!
I just realized...I am really grateful for my former students. I am in contact w/some of them on facebook and they are some really great kids!
I just realized...this was an amazing summer! And I can't wait to write more about it...

No comments: