Thursday, September 17, 2009

Consider this...

I just read an inspiring blog post from Tree Hugging Family's Jenny. Please take a moment and go read it...go on...I'll wait...

To me, the best part was the last number. So many people think they shouldn't bother doing anything 'green' b/c it isn't worth their effort. I disagree. I could give the whole, "If everyone did one small thing..." speech but that's old, right? Honestly, I think if you actually read what Jenny wrote, it should motivate you to do something, anything, to take action. Even if you just recycle your toilet paper tubes or give up the store bought bottled water. Me? I'm cooking up (sort of literally and sort of not literally!) all sorts of new ways to cut down on disposables and reduce waste in general. I'm feeling ready for a few new challenges! I am always grateful for people who are willing to talk about this topic and not judge. Our reasons for doing things like this might be different but inspiration can come from anywhere! I'll put the soapbox away now, I promise =)

No comments: