Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Workout Wednesday (better know as bike your butt off!)

Today I let DW take the van and biked the kids to and from school. Two roundtrips = 8.4 miles! For Fabi, this is her 2nd time in the Burley trailer and she seems to love it. Thank goodness! She and Mo don't fight as much as Mo and Ayden did. That's not to say that they don't fight at all =) They're still siblings. The weather today was a bit unexpected - after a while of 75-80* temps and pure sunshine, it's cloudy and breezy. Like a real fall day! Hey, I can't complain, the laundry dries in both types of weather! I did write a little about today's workout on the other blog but not much. I didn't write about what I made this Monday b/c it is still a work in progress...but I will brag about my breakfast making skills! Today I managed to whip up some Wilke egg muffins in about 5 mins - totally surprising my hubby! He said, "Don't bother, there won't be time." But in the time it took him to comb his hair (*snicker*) I had one done! I need a breakfast super hero cape! I am so glad it's fall - my attitude has been improving greatly and I don't know why but I feel like I'm getting more done around here...that's a workout in of itself!

No comments: