- a line of combustible material laid to lead fire to a charge
- a series of moving mechanical parts (as gears) that transmit and modify motion
- to teach so as to make fit, qualified, or proficient
- to make prepared (as by exercise) for a test of skill
- to aim at an object or objective
- to undergo instruction, discipline, or drill
I personally am choosing the second definition to motivate myself.
(all definitions of the word cut and pasted from Merriam Webster's online dictionary)
More to come in future posts...