Saturday, February 21, 2009

I love...

21) This bread. We recently went to the Natural Ovens 'complex', as I call it, where they also have a thrift store for their products. All the breads are $1.50! I found my favorite bread this last time so I'm a happy camper for a while. I also like how they have organic bread for $1.50, which usually sells for some outrageous price like $6/loaf in the store! Lately a bunch of other families have sort of joined forces to take turns going there (it's like a half hour drive one way) and filling other families' orders. We're pretty lucky to live close to something like this...I'm not so hot at baking bread...imagine that...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I really love baking bread - as you're likely well aware - and I don't even have a bread maker. (honestly, if I had to use a bread maker, I'd probably mess it up big time!)