Friday, November 2, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

DAY 2
I am thankful for a God who watches out for 'my kids' when I can't.  I am thankful for people in my life who are supportive and understand me, 'the system' and the crazy way it works.  I am thankful for the chance to share a parking spot w/someone.  I am thankful for bananas that are brown, even more so b/c I am w/o one today!  A PB and apple sandwich is not quite the same...I am thankful for this house.  Sometimes I cannot believe that we have lived here so long and made these changes.  I am thankful for the show 'The Big Bang Theory' b/c Dave and I laugh so hard...I am also grateful it is in syndication b/c we are catching up on older episodes!  I am thankful for 2 very dependable babysitters so we can go out on date nights.  They are such good kids and no I will not tell you their names!  They're too busy babysitting for us!  =)  I am thankful for my phone, which keeps me from getting lost.  I am thankful for breaks and times of rest, especially since we know there will be many changes soon enough.  

No comments: