Friday, May 16, 2008

FINALLY FRIDAY

Today was a lot of fun! A bunch of us carpooled to a free zoo about 30 miles away. I had a friend's 7 year old and Moses. There was 2 other families, 3 moms and 4 daughters, 1 dad and his daughter, and 1 mom w/2 kids brought a friend. Altogether there were 26 of us!! It was awesome to see everyone helping watch out for each other's kids. We are so blessed to have such great, like-minded friends who we consider brothers and sisters in Christ! At lunch the big kids played and barely ate a thing while the temps climbed to almost 70*! We were all sweaty...Water didn't last very long on the ride home. Mostly the kids were good but I could tell they were getting tired out by the end. It was a relatively quiet ride home =) I should really be inside doing housework right now, but it's way too nice out here. You know it's summer when you can hear the motorcycles rumbling and the birds chirping! This is one of the first weekends in a while when we won't be going out of town. It will still be busy but I hope to be outside for a bunch of it. I have some pepper plants and cilantro seed that needs to go into the garden. I'm not sure what else I'll put in...we'll see. Hope you are all kicking off your weekend w/some sunshine!

No comments: