Thursday, May 15, 2008

Grow, Ride, Play, Work

I have so many things I want to post about I don't know where to begin...
We planted blueberries and blackberries. By we, I mean all of us! Mo loved getting in the dirt. For a kid who can't possibly have food touching his fingers when he eats, he sure didn't mind the mud and worms and stuff =) Glad to see my boy likes it anyway! As usual, my husband complained about doing 'my' work, but seriously, I'm just not strong enough to break the ground! So he made sure to take a break when we were done...
We've been riding bikes a bunch lately - check out the other blog! We've gotten out the remote control car, we've gone and fed the goats, we've been hiking and visiting a few nearby parks and we've gotten a lot done around the house. Don't ask me how...it seems like the more time I spend outside the more I do inside. I guess I'm motivated to use the time well and I'm amazing myself.
I also want to write and tell you about a new site I found...ActLoveWalk. I've been enjoying it b/c it seems to combine a bunch of stuff I am interested in from a Christian's perspective. Sometimes it's so hard to fit different parts of who I am together, to define why I do what I do. Anyway, go check it out. Let me know what you think!
Hope you're all enjoying spring!

No comments: