Monday, March 31, 2008

Down w/the plastic bags part 2




(Read part 1 here.) So I took my homemade produce bags to the store today...








In this pic of veggie booty you can see a plastic store bag. I had only finished 2 at that point! I finished a 3rd last night and hope to polish off a 4th. All the netting for those bags came to less than a dollar and I already had the yarn. I plan on cruising the mega fabric store's clearance bin for some more netting tomorrow. I hope to make at least 2 more bags b/c sometimes I get a bunch of stuff and I know the checkout people hate it when you mix things. I personally like the green better than the pink. One says, foo-foo tu-tu while the other says I'm fresh and green!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hola - may I have some produce bags too? These are cool! Maybe we should enforce homemade Christmas this year, Catherine