Monday, March 31, 2008

Chemical Dependence part 2

If you are new around here or forgot about Chem. Dep. part one, you might want to read it. Today I am adding part 2! I bought a rosemary mint shampoo bar and used it for the first time today. I LOVED IT b/c: 1) all natural ingredients are good for my hair. 2) don't waste time w/shampoo and conditioner, rising both times. 3) my brain and eyeballs and scalp felt so alive! 4) the smooth texture was so fun...5) overall an easy experience! I had thought of making homemade shampoo, but um, yeah. I'm lazy. This bar cost me less than $5 and it's pretty big. We'll see how long it lasts. I wonder if I can make this soap...oh wait. I forgot. I'm lazy! I'll probably still investigate how to make it though. I might have more time in summer!

No comments: