Thursday, February 7, 2008

Summer can't come fast enough!!

We just finished the meeting with the adoption social worker. The only question we had for her was, "How fast?". Ok, that's the short version, but you get me. She said by summer we could have a child! I actually got a little dizzy w/excitement!!! Or maybe it was the small lunch. Either way, we are both beyond excited and happy to hear that. After hearing some of our thoughts about what we are open to, she said, "Oh you'll be snapped right up!". She did warn us not to take the first child offered until we learn everything about them, which seems logical, but I think she said that to counter-balance her other comment. Anyway! I need to go jump around w/my boys now!!! Does anyone remember Song #2 by Blur? We're cranking it!!

No comments: