Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Winter wonderland

I don't know about the rest of you, but we have a lot of snow. There is a little hill in the back yard, and we occasionally go out sledding. That's when it's not below zero!! What is it w/the weather this winter? Personally I love snow, the cold I could do without. Well, last night I gave Mo a push on the sled BY HIMSELF for the first time. Dave was at the bottom filming...today I watched it and the end made me crack up. I don't know why - cabin fever??
We're running out of indoor ideas. What are you doing to stay sane? We've been to the library, the indoor playground at the mall, the kids' museum, the art museum, story times, hotel pools, swim class, Saturplay and the Family Resource Center. We're starting to get bored w/all that! Hard to believe. We've also furiously decorated our house w/hearts - Mo wakes up every day now and asks to make "Valentime's"!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Well, I've been lucky enough to *not* be getting tons of snow as I'm in Minnesota. We got slammed last weekend, but it's been pretty mild since then. Best suggestions I can think of are maybe coloring, storytime, making up stories time ... maybe playing hide and go seek. I don't know.

Good luck, I hear you guys are supposed to get a lot of snow, again, today. <3