Saturday, June 21, 2008

...And we're back!

Sorry I've been AWOL. We were on a camping vacation! Good stuff. I have lots to talk about...so a teaser - upcoming posts include a book review, my adventure into raw food, movie reviews (long overdue!!) and all the stuff that's been going on at our house. We're a little swamped this week b/c we are babysitting 2 of our friends' kids for a week (that's a whole 'nuther post! - We all walked to the grocery store!) and Monday is my first day teaching summer school. Phew! Do you know how much 3 kids under 3 can eat?? And drink?? And the constant chatter is so much fun! I know I'm crazy, you do remember I want 12 kids right? I should say we. Dave wants that too! But it's weird, I went to the library by myself and it was too quiet. *whine* I don't want to go to the library by myself *whine*! So yeah, it's a little busy. But hopefully I can post a little on Monday...

No comments: