Monday, June 9, 2008

It's a jungle out there!

So I found a new flower in one of the beds....is it woodruff?? I guess I used to pull the leaves out b/c it looked like grass, but since we've been gone so much it's really beautiful and everywhere!That's not all...we've got berries!!









I know, it's the first year and they may not actually produce good fruit, but I hope that this is a good sign...

A bunch of other things are in the hyper bloom stage, due to our MAJOR rains and warmer temperatures.This is so much fun for me b/c I love the colors...










I remember planting a bunch of stuff when we first moved in and since then we have added every now and then. Some things we researched and purchased, while others were given to us by neighbors and friends! It's really nice to be the house on the street that has such happy, bright flowers everywhere =)

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I'm pretty sure that is woodruff in the top picture. Does it smell really nice? Mine didn't survive when I planted it a few years ago, but I think it will like your cooler weather.