Wednesday, November 16, 2011

If I'm being honest...

I am super thankful for laundry baskets.  But probably not for why you think!  I use laundry baskets for EV.ER.Y.THING!  Switching winter to summer wardrobe?  Put winter clothes in laundry basket, empty seasonal bin into drawers, empty laundry basket into bin.  Working on a project (baby book!) but need to stash it somewhere not on a counter top?  Laundry basket.  Have 4 kids and lots of library books?  Laundry basket.  Can't carry a lot of pumpkins?  Laundry basket - or not!  Taking everyone's boots along but don't want mud to get on the carpet of the van?  Put them all in a laundry basket!  Have a million papers you need to go through but don't want them on the counter top (seeing a theme here??)?  Laundry basket!  Oh yeah, and then I forgot about all the laundry I do!  So there you go, I'm being totally honest about my habits, or lack there of, when it comes to organization!

No comments: