Tuesday, November 11, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 11

I am thankful for the veterans and those that are currently serving in the armed forces. Say what you want about war (and by that I mean please don't post comments about whether or not we should be in one!), but I believe that the troops should be supported NO MATTER WHAT. Look, us individual citizens don't get to decide if, where, when or how long they are involved, so the least we can do is support them. On that note, here are a few links...
adoptaussoldier.org
soldiersangels.org
adoptasoldierministries.org
anysoldier.com
forgottensoldiers.org
There are probably a ton of them out there...but if you could take the time to pray for them, I know God answers prayer. Like I said, it's the least we can do! I am thankful for the veterans and those that are currently serving...
John 15:13 KJV Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

No comments: