Friday, November 7, 2008

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 4

I am thankful for this blog! Ok, this is sort of a silly one, but I just realized that my 1 year blogversary (or however you want to say it!) came and went on Oct 29. I thought of it like a week before it happened and mentally planned this cool post...anyway, I am thankful for this blog for a couple of reasons. It's like therapy for me! It serves as a baby book when I can't remember momentous things in Mo's life. It helps me communicate w/friends and family. It indirectly holds me accountable - when people ask me about stuff I wrote, I know you're all reading/watching and keeping tabs on me =) That's good! I think having a blog gives meaning to the stuff I do. Not that it wouldn't have meaning otherwise, but look, it makes me feel important, ok? Anyway, I am thankful for this blog. I think you should all go out and write one! If you do, let me know. I hope to start a "Mel reads" thing in the sidebar...

No comments: