Sunday, November 23, 2008

30 days of thankfulness - day 23

I am thankful for our library. Yeah, this is a lame one, I guess...but seriously, I have saved a lot of money by going to the library! I get books that give me ideas, books that teach, books to read, books to read to Mo and books w/pics I like to drool over (organized homes, mostly!). We go there to let Mo play sometimes on cold winter days, to read and to check out movies. Sometimes they have story time...I also like to read the posters. They have this huge wall where they post notices about community events (remember how earlier I mentioned I know tons of activities in town?). I'm sure there are many more reasons to love the library and I'm sure you all have one too, so it's not that big of a deal, but still! I am thankful for our library.

No comments: